Use this service to apply for financial support so that you can employ lower-income workers to deliver essential services during COVID-19.
Before you start
- An up-to-date business registration. Check your status with Corporate Affairs;
- a telephone number and email address so we can contact you;
- a completed and signed employee agreement form for each employee;
- copies of the most recent pay stubs for each employee that cover the dates and proof of wages paid;
- proof of your office location such as a utility bill or lease, notice of assessment for the year or if applicable, a copy of your municipal business license.
We will accept a digital photograph or different formats of each document (PDF or DOC).
Sign up for direct deposit payment
If we approve your application, we can send you payment by direct deposit. Sign up for direct deposit payment.
Other ways to apply
Download a PDF application form, employee agreement form(s) and a client worksheet Excel spreadsheet from Yukon.ca.
A note about privacy
Any personal information you provide on this form is collected for the purpose of administering a funding program pursuant to Section 5 of the Financial Administration Act.
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of Section 29(c) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy (ATIPP) Act for the purpose of carrying out a program and/or providing financial assistance to the applicant.
The collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is managed in accordance with the ATIPP Act and all or part of this information may be made available to the public.
For more information about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact:
Department of Economic Development
ATIPP Coordinator/Records Officer
Department of Finance
Privacy Officer/Director, Administration and Systems