You can use this service to get the result of a COVID-19 test if:
- your test was collected in Yukon; and
- you have a have a Yukon health care card.
Most people get a result within 3 to 5 days.
Types of results this service provides
There are 2 types of results you can get with this service:
- Negative. This means the test did not find the virus that causes COVID-19. After the test, there may be a change, such as more virus in the body or a new infection.
- Not ready. This means the result is not yet available.
If the result is positive, you'll be contacted by Yukon Communicable Disease Control for further instructions including when you can stop isolating. The result will not be shown with this online service.
Read about understanding your test results.
If you need medical advice about your symptoms, phone 8-1-1 HealthLine.
Before you start
- A Yukon health care card. If you do not have a Yukon health care card you will be unable to access this service.
Other ways to get a result
If you were tested in Whitehorse and have not received your result within 3 days after your test contact Yukon Communicable Disease Control 867-667-8323 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8323.
If you were tested in rural Yukon and have not received your result in the timeline discussed when the test was taken contact your local community health centre or local medical clinic.
A note about privacy
Information contained in this online form is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Government of Yukon’s Health Information Privacy and Management Act and other applicable laws. Read about how we protect your health information.