Assess yourself for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Use this self-assessment tool to help determine whether you should be tested for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself or on behalf of someone else, if they are not able.
Testing is currently focused on individuals who have traveled outside Yukon or had contact with someone diagnosed as having COVID-19, or have developed symptoms of COVID-19.
Domestic and international travellers coming to Yukon on or after March 22
- All travellers coming into Yukon from any other location on or after March 22, are required to self-isolate immediately, for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
International travellers returning to Yukon on or after March 13
- All international travellers who returned to Yukon from outside Canada on or after March 13 are required to self-isolate immediately for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
If you have symptoms:
- Anyone who has symptoms, including cough, fever or difficulty breathing, must also self-isolate.
- Do not go to an emergency department, family doctor, walk-in clinic or your local health centre without calling 811 first.
- If you need immediate medical attention, call 911 and advise them that you may have COVID-19.
To protect yourself while out in public, wash your hands frequently, and maintain a distance of about 2 metres from others.
If you have no symptoms or exposure concerns, but have questions about COVID-19 or novel coronavirus, visit the following resources:
- Yukon.ca – Learn about COVID-19 and actions being taken to protect the health of Yukoners.